FLEUR-DE-LIS.김상혜
Ramblings of my life... Love n Frustrations.. Simplicity is harder than what you can imagine.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Aimless...
HELLO;

I reckon this week, or these few weeks would be boring...
Cause Yanyan and Xiang has left the country today,
and there wouldnt be fun anymore.
*sobs*

Sighs, let me list out what i'm planning to do for the few weeks...

1)I wanto meet up with my MCS classmates
(Amanda, Clarice, Michelle TAN, Andri, Debbie and YingXuan)

2)I wanto buy blings to bling up my phone or other things...

3)I wanto meet up with my group of C.G for K-Box session =D
(WeiTing, Jolene, Jho, and many more...)

4)I wanto meet up with my clique right after Xiang comes back =DD

5)I'm gonna meet up with Yanyan after she comes back for SUSHI!!!

6)I'm gonna TRY to complete my homework by the end of holi.

7)MANY THINGS I WANTO ACCOMPLISH
.
.
.
10)STILL ALOT OF THINGS I WANTO ACCOMPLISH


Alright, i shan'nt say anymore...
Wish YanYan and Xiang to have a safe journey and lastly, pandie misses you!!!
*muacks*

BYE!




perhaps i just wanna hold you tight,
babylove...
xxoo;
0 Comments:

Post a Comment