FLEUR-DE-LIS.김상혜
Ramblings of my life... Love n Frustrations.. Simplicity is harder than what you can imagine.
Monday, June 8, 2009
FLEUR-DE-LIS
HELLO;


How do you find this new blogskin?

FANTABULOUS LUH.

MOOD PERCENTAGE IMMEDIATELY INCREASED TO 101%.


Hahaha...
I love it freaking much ;D
Do give me some comments on this new skin kaes?

This skin is nice, but also very easy to 'apply on'.
It took me less than 30mins, unlike the previous one.
(it took me 5 bloody hell hours to finish)

Alright, i just gotta haircut.
It's cut quite short, not that bad.
But still, i miss my longer hair...
*sobs*

Nvm, i shall eat more veggies to make my hair grow.
=DDDD

I'm being so optismic man~
Yeah, that should be the way...

BYE, i'm going off to watch BBF now.





Beautiful skin...
<3
xxoo;


0 Comments:

Post a Comment