FLEUR-DE-LIS.김상혜
Ramblings of my life... Love n Frustrations.. Simplicity is harder than what you can imagine.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
I DONT CARE ANYMORE!!





HAHA!!

I'm not going to care anymore...
I wanto spend moolahs on clothes, bags, and everything i like!!!

All i just need is a shopping spree to pamper myself...
Cos' i've been crazily saving so much money just for another mega shopping spree
to WuHan (which is on the 30oct, i think...)

For the past few months, i felt kinda miserable and pathetic.
Because... I GONNA REALISE THIS DREAM OF MINE!!

Thinking about my...dream bag =DDD
Cos' it's the Great Singapore Sale, you'll get more deals...

Here are the list of things that i'm having the urge to get/buy...

1) Juicy Couture Bag/Agnes B

2) Buy the Adidas/Victoria's Secret sweater

3) Hello Kitty drawer

4) Roxy, Billa, Cotton On, and many other clothes.

5) Any other thing i fancy....

Yeah, wait till i save $1000 bucks...
I WILL definetly buy 2 Gucci bag, one for me and mum on Christmas...








Sugar spice, everything NICE!!!!
*oh my gosh, i'm getting too obsessed!*
0 Comments:

Post a Comment