FLEUR-DE-LIS.김상혜
Ramblings of my life... Love n Frustrations.. Simplicity is harder than what you can imagine.
Monday, June 22, 2009
I'm back!
HEELEEW;


The trip to Kota-Tingi was definetly, fun.
I shall list down the things we did to make it short.

1) Ate breakfast

2) Wento local souvenir shops to shop around

3) Ate fruits (durians, mangosteen, starfruit) at Good Luck Plantation

4) Wento Kota-Tingi Waterfall

5) Ate our lunch at restaurant

6) Then wento London Chocolate Roll shop to buy things.

7) Then wento Jusco to shop around

8) Lastly, we had dinner at another restaurant

9) Home sweet home!


In the end, what we bought the most were food, fruits and some tibits at a dirt cheap price.
Haha, the Jusco has all sorts of branded shops. Thus, cant buy most things cause it's quite costly.
And my mum, bought the most things for my brother.
So damn unfair... :(

OK, that's all for the update.
BYE!!!

Here are some of the pictures i took...



Things we bought at the London Shop...
But most of the things were bring given away to my relatives...


Two boys climbing up the waterfall...
Dangerous la.

People enjoying...

Magnificent sight...


They still have the slide...


I swear the dog was yawning... seriously!!

The durian..



The tourguide was great at entertaining us... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment