FLEUR-DE-LIS.김상혜
Ramblings of my life... Love n Frustrations.. Simplicity is harder than what you can imagine.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Recovered.



So sorry for not blogging for two days.
I've been suffering from this illness called High Fever and Flu.

Dont worry, i have no H1N1...
But if you want to stay away from me, by all means.
(you can even shut the window now, my virus might spread through the com!)

LOL!
It's been a long time since i've sucha state where i'm feeling so so miserable.
Getting sick is no good, really.
Yesterday, my highest temperature was like 39.9degrees...

Luckily, my brother took care of me.
Gave me water, helped me take my temperature every 10-15mins.
I felt so...touched.
And i kinda didnt regret that i have this little brother of mine. =)

Even though he makes me pissed off, and beat me.
Anyway, all thanks to my brother and my mum!

At night, mum brought me to the chinese physician as both clinics were closed. =(
*bitter medicine*

Saw Jana and others...
I was so damn embarrased when the doctor asked me to wear the mask and wait outside.
WTH, so damn cui kaes?

UG is the word.

Waited and waited, with pairs and pairs of eyes looking while passing by.
It was the worst when it came to sleeping time.
I kinda suffered from insomnia, stayed in the bed until 2plus
and went to study room to do some stuff till 4plus, still cant sleep.

Then i dunno when i woke up around 11plus.
Hahaha!

Take care~
0 Comments:

Post a Comment