FLEUR-DE-LIS.김상혜
Ramblings of my life... Love n Frustrations.. Simplicity is harder than what you can imagine.
Friday, July 17, 2009
18 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME...
1) I love to eat noodles, almost any type.

2) I wash my hair almost 5 times a week.

3) I have body aches once in a while.

4) I love spending money.

5) I wear makeup.

6) I eat alot when i am sad.

7) I can compose songs (lyrics) using any melody.

8) I wish i had flawless skin.

9) I climb over toilet cubicles when i was primary school (Girls School)

10) I like Kelly Poon.

11) I prefer wearing skirts/short pants than wearing jeans.

12) I do listen to oldies/classical songs.

13) I love to eat Yogurt.

14) I have a sweet and sour tooth.

15) I love to sing.

16) I dislike people who say i look mature.

17) I speak Cantonese, Hainanese, Hokkien, a little of Korean.

18) I love people who understand me =D
0 Comments:

Post a Comment