FLEUR-DE-LIS.김상혜
Ramblings of my life... Love n Frustrations.. Simplicity is harder than what you can imagine.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
It;s the thoughts that counts...
Some of my friends has been asking me what i want for my birthday.
But actually, i wont really mind what you give me.
Cos', it's the thoughts that counts.

Even if it's a birthday card, i will be so contented. =D
I started treasuring birthday cards since i found out that i've lost one of my birthday
card which my best friend(WP) gave to me.

Wont it be good to read all the huge pile of birthday cards after a few years later?
I bet that kind of feeling will be so so goood~~~

Yeah, so i hope i can receive a whole loads of birthday cards!!!
But if you insists giving me a gift, i have no rights to say no...

Haha!



*I didnt pester anyone to buy pressies for me kaes?
0 Comments:

Post a Comment