FLEUR-DE-LIS.김상혜
Ramblings of my life... Love n Frustrations.. Simplicity is harder than what you can imagine.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
A fun and wonderful day with Cousie!
Haha, I'm mad happy..
My Malay Cousin, Faizah came to my house to play.
*Now you know, i have malay cousin.
Not one, but 3! =)))

We first played badminton downstairs then we went to Active to play soccer
with my brother's friends.
She likes to play soccer luh.
Haha, it's a good experience to play soccer.
*my first time*

Wah, it's tiring and i keep panting non-stop.
Cos yo have to run there and there mah.
Hehe, i striked 2 times...
*yay-ness*

=DDDDDDDDDD

Played until 6plus then she bathed and we camwhored.
So sad, Blogger dont allow me to upload pictures...
Haha, send her home after that.

Oh, i miss her mans.
Hope we can meet up soon!
0 Comments:

Post a Comment